8.25.2012

Babes.

Having my own classroom now has reminded me how much work it takes to set it all up. A LOT of work which is why I've been M.I.A (and Sons of Anarchy has also come into my life but that's another story...) But, I'm not complaining because it was so much fun! We start school on Monday so I'll take some pictures of my room then. Let's just say I think it is perfect!

In other news, I've been happy being an aunt to two very cute little nephews. 
We have Mr. Wade Anthony first, born in July.



He has already grown up so much and smiles as a response. 
Already loving Aunt Kristin, of course. I mean, who wouldn't?


And introducing the newest member, Noah Daniel.


He has yet so be awake in company though Mommy & Daddy say he shows his baby blues at the crack of dawn every morning. He is still on "womb time" I suppose. And an open mouth sleeper to boot. Too cute!


It's amazing seeing my siblings as Mommies & Daddies. It is true that the "instincts" kick in as soon as the baby is born - you immediately see them tend to their little guys with love & affection. What a true miracle.  

Already loving these handsome peanuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment