I ran into a bit of a problem (or so I thought at the time). I thought I wouldn't have enough fabric and therefore I was dragging my feet. It must be a Hoberg trait because my dad does the same thing. Turns out I enough, but boy, do I just HATE measuring and cutting. But I'm glad I did it.
I broke out good ol' Molly and got to work. I used fabric that I found for cheap at some antique shop - she said it was an old feed bag...but I'm not too sure.
And after two hours, we have this!
And the colors look nice in the room.
Here's one finished and hanging out with the other. What a difference!
And now the pair! With an onlooker attached!
Now on to tackle that hideous carpet!