4.11.2012

A sweet find.

The hubs & I traveled into Lititz last weekend to check out the library and then decided to gander up their cute little street. 

And we found something. Aaron's Books. 


They have new & used books for sale (great prices) and we met Bud & Grammy, two retired school teachers ,who love children and who love helping children.  (Side note: Their son & daughter-in-law actually own the store. Their grandson Aaron is who the store is named after.)

And they are cute.

Our browsing session turned into them giving us recommendations for books for reluctant readers and giving us information for their "Kid Lit" festivals and workshops for teachers. Not only that, but they offered to help Ryan coordinate author visits at his school. 

Did I mention how cute they were? 

Ryan left with a few books for his classroom & I left with this:


This.book.is.amazing. I don't mind lending it out when I'm finished either.


I highly recommend visiting & supporting this bookstore. Take a look yourself here.  Maybe you'll meet Bud & Grammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment