1.17.2012

Wall addition.

After our wall art marathon a few weekends ago, one little frame remained lonely and unfilled. I had this key project I had done awhile back but it was in a frame that was too large and didn't look right. I decided this little guy would work perfectly.


We picked this bright blue scrapbook paper to really pop on our neutral walls.


I secured these heavy honkers with hot glue gun (and only burned myself once..a new record!)

I took out the glass since they would stick out a tad. And viola!



A great addition to our growing wall art!

(And Miss Zooey just had to make an appearance since she was jealous of Owen modeling)

There you have it! Inexpensive & cute.

1 comment:

  1. I love the keys! they look awesome against the blue background. Nicely done, Krit!

    ReplyDelete